Today’s “Streetlamp Spotlight” is David Larsen. We asked the guys five questions and here are David’s results:
1. What’s your favorite thing about touring? The food! Share with us the most killer spots in your city.
2. Is your glass half full or half empty? The glass is either full or empty. Nothing is half with me.
3. What’s you favorite movie? Forrest Gump
4. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Long Hair and Mustaches, so I could ride my motorcycle in style.
5. If you could join any past or current music group which would it be? I would be in The Fugees or Outkast. I have a not so secret love of hip-hop.
Born in Portland, Oregon, David found a love of performing when he started taking his first dance classes at the age of 10. David has been seen on Broadway four times in Good Vibrations (with Brandon Wardell ) Billy Elliot, American Idiot, and Hands on a Hardbody. Recently David was seen as Elder Price on the national tour of The Book of Mormon. David spends his off time on beautiful Upper Greenwood Lake. @dlarsen22